Dr. Sufen Gong
4513 Old Vestal Road, Vestal, NY 13850
Dr. Sufen Gong
Dr. Gong is one of the world ‘s best trained practitioners of traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and herbology. She is a graduate of Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, she has also graduated from the Capital University of Medicine sciences in China. She had completed 7 years of education in both Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, specializing in Acupuncture and Chinese herbs, her internships were in the best hospitals in Beijing, China.
Dr. Gong had practiced acupuncture and Chinese herbs in a hospital in Beijing, China for 15 years, she was associate chief physician in the department of acupuncture, she has also been practicing in Upstate New York for more than 10 years.
With more than 25 years of experience, combining the best of east with west, science with technique, academics with practice, Dr.Gong will provide you the best acupuncture treatment and holistic services to improve your health. Her unique background on education and practice makes her distinguished in her field, now she is available to consult on a wide-range conditions, it’s experience you can trust!
- Acupuncturist, Herbologist and Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Certified by National Certification Commission and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- NY licensed Acupuncturist
- M.D.in China
- Associate Chief Physician in the department of Acupuncture in China
- Extensive knowledge in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, especially in Acupuncture
- Abundant clinical experience in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
- Expertise in the technique of Acupuncture
- High quality of professional skills
- A graduate of Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion
- A graduate of the Capital University of Medicine Sciences
- Observation of Acupuncure on 120 patients who had Cervical Vertebra Problems. Published in: CHINA ACUPUNCTURE AND MOXIBUSTION, Oct, 1999
- Experience of Acupuncture Treatment on Sciatica. Published in: THESIS OF CHINESE-KOREAN INTERNATIONAL ACUPUNCTURE, 1998
- Observation of acupuncture on 80 Patients who had Bell Palsy. Published in: FENGTAI MEDICINE, 1995